Submissions for our 2020 Summer Edition are now open
UPDATED SUBMISSION DEADLINE: July 1, 2020
UPDATED PAGE MINIMUM: 3 Pages
The Quill & Gavel Law Review encourages high school students to submit articles, essays, and research papers related to the field of law. These papers may include topics that stem from history, philosophy, international relations, technology, or any subject, so long as they relate to legal issues.
- All submissions must be double-spaced and submitted as either a pdf or Google Drive file
- Submission portfolios may contain up to 3 submissions
- Each student may submit one unique portfolio per edition
- Each individual submission must be at least 3 pages in length
- Submission files must not include your name, high school, or any identifying information
- Each submission must include a cover page (with a title) and brief abstract
- Each submission must be properly cited
- Plagiarized work will be disqualified and the author barred from future submissions
Only submissions that meet these guidelines will be considered for publication.